District board votes to close the beloved K-6 campus at the end of the school year.
Kenneth Branagh’s film isn’t a nuanced character drama, but offers a fun puzzle for Agatha Christie fans.
Upset by a surprise announcement, the county is reducing PATH's reimbursement for services.
The Montecito Bank & Trust chair and CEO’s against-all-odds career and life of love.
“I don't think anybody can turn on any media … without feeling that the world is sand at their feet. How do you address that?”
It's 'time to give someone else a chance,' she said.
- Visibility Rally at De la Guerra Protests Homophobia'I'm proud to be gay' are the words for the day.
- Who Will Run for Santa Barbara County 2nd District?Janet Wolf’s decision to step down leaves an opening.
- Changes Are Coming to Immigration Practices at the Santa Barbara County JailForum debates the pros and cons of working with ICE.
- Number of Valley Fever Cases Increase across Santa Barbara CountyIn Santa Barbara County and statewide, flu-like ailment is caused by inhaling fungus spores present in dirt.
- ‘BPM (Beats per Minute)’Film conveys a historical slice of life in the AIDS struggle with a strong, supple cinematic voice.
- Welcome to the JungleFilmmaker Morgan Maassen goes around the world in 17 minutes.
- HarveyHurricane Harvey dog needs a home!
- Rewarding RichesThe tax plan currently before Congress shovels more money to the billionaire brotherhood.
- Mystery and History Behind Mayoral RaceDigging into Cathy Murillo’s victory, red hats, Edmund O. Hanson, and the Jerry Roberts poll
- Good People NeededWe need good people in government with imagination, who would plan for workers to earn a sufficient living.